Monday, November 25, 2013

Another Exciting Day...

JACK...MAMA WILL SEE YOU SOON!!!

Today was another exciting day!  First I get an email that our travel approval had arrived and then a little while longer I received the email I was really waiting for -- OUR ITINERARY!

Our tickets are reserved and first thing in the morning, I confirm the purchase of them.

So dad and I are heading out December 05 at noon.  Montreal to Toronto, Toronto to Beijing.  There is very little time between landing in T.O. and connecting to Beijing, which is nice.  No sitting around doing nothing...but there is literally very little time to catch the connecting flight!!!!

I don't know the schedule once we arrive in Beijing.  We still have to get to Urumqi, which is another 4 hr flight.  And I still don't know when I will finally be holding my baby.

The suitcase is out and I'm starting to pack because next Thursday will be here before I know it!  Leaving at noon doesn't give me a day of getting last minute things done since we'll have to be at the airport early.

I can't believe I'm travelling across the world for a third time to meet another beautiful boy chosen to be our son.  This will probably be the last time (unless God has other plans :-) ) so I will be soaking it all in, as much as I can.  My heart hurts thinking this is our last adoption but I will enjoy my 3 beautiful blessings to the fullest.

Is it December 05 yet?!?!?!?!!?





No comments:

Post a Comment